- Brainstorm marketing ideas/strategies with the team to increase sales conversion rates by enhancing landing pages and generating ideas for split-testing.
- Design, develop, modify and maintain landing pages. Manage and maintain existing landing pages while developing new ones.
- Apply industry best practices and web design standards for target markets. Code website page variations for split-testing.
- Cross-browser/platform testing to ensure code functions properly on all devices.
- Maintain quality and consistency of code on all sales funnels.
- Maintain graphic standards and consistent branding throughout the product’s interface.
Education Qualification and other Requirements:
- Experience working on landing page optimization designs.
- Must be marketing minded with a keen interest in persuasive design.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in HTML and CSS.
- Proficient in sketch, adobe photoshop or other design platforms.
Salary based on the previous experience ( $15/h - $20/h)