- Interface with team members and customers in an Agile environment to gather requirements, document functionality and write acceptance criteria, business scenarios, manual and automated test cases and other documentation as appropriate.
- Participate in requirements definition and design efforts, develop manual and automated test scripts, test cases and the overall test plan.
- Participate in maintaining test data to support regression testing.
- Execute and or coordinates execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking systems.
- Assist in the analysis of test results, document conclusions and make recommendations as supported by such analysis.
Education Qualification and other Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in a business environment.
- Must possess analytical skills and a proven ability for process innovations and workflow improvements.
- Solid proficiency with MS Office or similar products, including word processing, project management, spreadsheet, presentation, and drawing programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with executive, technical, and non-technical persons
- Ability to multitask and to manage multiple priorities.
- Aptitude for problem solving, with an understanding of when to proceed and when to escalate issues.
- Ability to maintain composure and tact under pressure.
- Quick learner with keen research skills.
- Experience in documenting defects and test results
- Experience in the creation of test plans, test cases and other technical documents as assigned