- Preparing profit and loss models, balance sheets and other management reports, using Microsoft Excel to forecast financial outcomes
- Maintaining confidential financial information.
- Performing budgeting variance and forecasting analysis for various levels of management
Education Qualification and other Requirements:
- A bachelor degree in business, accounting or finance is required; a master degree in business administration (MBA) is preferred.
- A professional certification such as a chartered professional accountant (CPA) designation is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills are required, particularly Microsoft Excel and other financial software expertise.